Find a Legal Kiosk Near You
Over 250 kiosks located across the state of Minnesota provide access to legal aid services to individuals without access to wifi or technology. These Legal Kiosks are stationed in a variety of community locations offering the public the ability to apply for civil legal aid services, access legal resources, and, in some cases, attend online meetings and remote court hearings in privacy. For more information on the two kiosk models, read more here.
Search for a Legal Kiosk Near You
- You can find a list of all our locations on our website.
- You can see our locations displayed on a map and in an alphabetical list. You can also search by address, city, or zip code to find the legal kiosks near you.
- You can click on a location's pin on the map or name on the list to bring up its card showing details including address and hours.
Reserve a Legal Kiosk
- You can find the list of legal kiosk locations on our website. Some of them are reservable online.
- Some legal kiosks will have hours that are "by appointment only". These locations may have limited capacity due to COVID-19 and must know about legal kiosk users in advance. Please call the number provided to ask about availability and make a reservation.
- Other legal kiosks will allow you to make a reservation in advance online. These locations will have a blue "Reserve" button.
- Once you've clicked on the reserve button, you can select the date, time, and duration of your reservation.
- If you checked the box to get a reminder, you should get an email or text confirmation with the details of your reservation.