Sharing Your Screen in a Video Meeting
Sharing your screen during a video meeting can help others in your meeting view essential documents, intake applications, or webpages. You can allow others in your meeting to see exactly what you can on your screen. To give other meeting attendees remote control access to your screen, read more here.
- First, make sure you have joined your video meeting. For step-by-step instructions on joining a video meeting, read more here.
- Once you have joined your meeting, look for the green "Share Screen" button on your control panel.
- You will be asked what you'd like to share. Click on the first option "Screen" highlighted in blue. Then click Share.
- You can tell that the screen sharing is working because you will see a banner below your control panel that says "You are screen sharing" in green and "Stop Share" in red.
- It's always good to confirm with other members of your meeting that they can see your screen!
- If you want to stop sharing your screen and prevent others from seeing what is on your screen, click Stop Share.